- Convention (1979) - The Protocol amending the Convention for the Preservation of the Halibut Fishery of the Northern Pacific Ocean and Bering Sea.
- Rules of Procedure (2017) - The Rules of Procedure consist of rules and regulations adopted by the IPHC pursant to the Convention between Cananda and the United States of America.
- Financial Regulations (2014) - The Financial Regulations govern the financial administration of the IPHC and were established pursuant to the Commission's Rules of Procedure.
- Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations 2017 - The Pacific Halibut fishery Regulations published here are for information purposes. Official regulations are available below.
Welcome to the IPHC
Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- IPHC Interim Meeting (IM093) 27-28 November 2017
- IPHC Seminar Series 17-11: Climate oscillations, the Cold Pool, and walleye pollock recruitment in the Bering Sea: lessons from recent years and the outlook for 2018 with Dr. Janet Duffy-Anderson - 11 December 2017, 11:00 am [Webinar Registration]
- Report of the 10th Session of the Management Strategy Advisory Board (MSAB10)
- Report of the 11th Session of the IPHC Scientific Review Board (SRB11)
- Call for Regulatory Proposals; 2017 Interim Meeting (IM093) and 2018 Annual Meeting (AM094) Announcements
- Report of the 10th Session of the IPHC Scientific Review Board (SRB10)
- IPHC Annual Report 2016
- Corrected Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations booklet (5 Apr 2017)
- Report of the 93rd Session of the IPHC Annual Meeting (AM093)
- 2016 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- 2016 Standardized Stock Assessment Survey Data
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting